You can create a on-premises setup by deploying Accurics on an AWS EC2 in your environment. The steps provided in this section are for deploying Accurics on a bare minimum EC2 configuration for the purpose of demonstration only. If you wish to go for a full-scale production setup, contact your Accurics Account Manager.
Create an AWS EC2 instance
Login to the AWS Portal and create a new EC2 instance with the following minimum configuration:
- Operating System – Ubuntu Server 18.04 or above
- Memory – 8 GB
- Size – 30 GB
Install Accurics on EC2
You will get a zip file (accurics-deployment-for-poc.zip) through email from Accurics for installing a standalone instance of Accurics on a virtual machine.
To install Accurics:
- Copy the zip file on to the EC2.
scp -i ~/Downloads/<your-key>.pem accurics-deployment-for-poc.zip awsuser@<your-ip>:~ accurics-deployment-for-poc.zip
The AWS PEM file is required in order to copy a file to your AWS instance.
- SSH to the AWS EC2 instance.
ssh -i <your-key>.pem awsuser@<public-ip>
- Move the zip file from the root directory to the accurics directory.
mv accurics-deployment-for-poc.zip ./accurics/.
- Install “zip” for extracting the zip file.
sudo apt install zip -y
- Extract the zip file at the current location.
- Run the installer script.
Enter the AWS Access Key ID and the AWS Secret Access Key when prompted. You will get these from Accurics through email.
Set the Default region name as us-east-2 and Default output format as json.
Login to the Accurics console
- Open your browser, and go to http://<your-public-dns>:8080/login
Use the IP address of the EC2 where Accurics is deployed.
- Use the login credentials received from Accurics through email.