Accurics provides integration with Jira tickets to manage cloud alerts. Perform the following steps to integrate Accurics with Atlassian Jira:
- Login to the Accurics Console, and then go to Integrations.
- Click Configure Jira Integration on the Integrations page. Jira Integration page is displayed.
- For completing the Jira integration, some information needs to be populated depending on the authorization protocol :
- Cloud (OAuth 2.0) : This integration requires access to your Jira cloud account, URL and Jira API token. To get a Jira token, please click Create API token.
- For Jira Integration using Cloud(Oauth 2.0)
- Enter the name of Jira Domain that needs to be integrated.
- Enter the email ID associated with the Jira token.
- Lastly, enter the value of the Jira token
- Server (OAuth 1.0) : This requires authorization against Jira REST API using OAuth. For more information, please click OAuth authentication.
- For Jira Integration using Server(Oauth 1.0)
- Enter the Jira Server URL.
- Enter the Consumer Key.
- Enter Private Key.
For more information on any of the parameters, please click OAuth authentication.
- Server Basic : This uses a simple username/password authorization.
- Click Submit to start the integration.