Perform the following steps to ignore the violations found after a security scan.
- Login to the Accurics console, and then select the environment for which you want to exclude a specific violation.
- In the Violations Detected section, click Cloud Violations or IaC Violations.
- Click violation type that you want to exclude. In this example, the user is selecting SSH (TCP:22) is Accessible by a CIDR Block Range.
- In the corresponding Details panel, click Actions and then click Ignore.
- In the Ignore Violation window, select the appropriate Justification Category, whether ‘Acceptable risk’ or ‘Not Applicable.’ You can provide a justification for ignoring this violation type (100 word limit for this field). Click Ignore.
- From this point until the user elects to ‘Un-ignore’ this violation, it will be counted as an Ignored Violation on the Dashboard.