- Login to the Accurics Web-Console.
- Click “New Environment” to launch the create environment wizard.
- In the create environment wizard, name the environment, select Enterprise Mode and click Next.
- On the next screen, do the Configure the Cloud Scan as required, if not, uncheck the “Configure the Cloud Scan” check box and click Next.
- Navigate to Select your IaC Repositories and click Select.
Repository Contents screen pops up.
- From the drop-down Select Repository.
- Click Select Folder button and select the required folder.
- Click Submit.
- Click the setting icon, select Use Terragrunt checkbox, and click Submit.
- Click Next.
- From the Select the security policy you would like to use for the assessment page select the appropriate policy (for example, Accurics Security Best Practices for AWS v2) and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Note: You will be redirected to Accurics Dashboard. Select the environment and click the RUN IAC SCAN button.
For information on using Accurics CLI to scan a Terragrunt Plan, see Scanning your Terraform Files using Accurics CLI.