Accurics protects hybrid and multi-cloud environments with the following capabilities:
- Full Stack Visibility: Visualizes the real-time topology in code and cloud across a full stack, including serverless, container, platform, and infrastructure technologies.
- Infrastructure as Code Security: Continuously scans infrastructure code such as Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, YAML, Dockerfile, and OpenFaaS YAML for misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, policy violations, and potential breach paths before provisioning cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Posture Management: Continuously monitors production cloud deployments for changes that introduce misconfigurations, policy violations, and potential breach paths.
- Drift Detection: Continuously assesses the posture of a cloud deployment and flags any drifts from the posture defined through the code.
- Posture Restoration: If a drift is due to a legitimate change, update the code to reflect the change. If the drift introduces risks, restore the cloud to the last known secure posture.
- Remediation: Resolves issues via integrations with alert management mechanisms such as Slack, JIRA, Splunk, webhooks and email.