You can use the Accurics CLI to discover the violations in your local IaC repository. Accurics can also be easily integrated into the CI/CD pipelines to detect violations and block risky builds.
- Signup for an Accurics Account if you don’t have it already
- Login to your accurics account and setup an environment
Downloading the Accurics CLI
You must download the Accurics CLI before you can use it in a CI/CD job.
To download the Accurics CLI:
- Login to the Accurics console.
- Click on the kebab menu handle beside the target environment and click Download CLI option as shown below
The compressed file contains:
- The executable.
- A config file containing the environment details